The City University of New York is committed to ensuring a comprehensive risk management program to reduce liability in all areas of University activity. EHSRM is responsible for organizing and implementing a program to enable the University to fulfill the objectives of risk management. One example of this effort is the development of a University-wide Risk Management Council composed of delegates from each campus and other members of CUNY administration. The CUNY risk management program addresses a number of key risks including: emergency response plans, training programs, hurricane preparedness, business continuity, accident prevention, and regulatory compliance.
- Risk Management Guide
- 2016 Manager’s Guide to Internal Control
- A Practical Approach To Institutional Risk Management
- Implementing Enterprise Risk Management
- Developing a Strategy to Manage Enterpisewide Risk in Higher Education
- Meeting the Challenges of Enterprise Risk Management in Higher Education