CUCF Mission Statement
“The Mission of CUCF is to manage the resources necessary for the design and construction of space required to support the educational mandate of the City University of New York.”
CUCF Performance Standards:
- Design and Build cost effective high quality capacity to meet the long term needs of the University System.
- Ensure the maximum use of energy efficient green technology in designing new buildings and in the replacement of existing building systems.
- Maintain the highest standards of business integrity and financial accountability through good management and internal control systems.
- Establish and maintain analytic processes to identify the budgetary requirements necessary to support the infrastructure needs of the individual colleges.
- Implement and maintain a successful Minority and Women – Owned Business Enterprise Program.
Upcoming CUCF Board of Trustees Meetings:
Watch archived City University Construction Fund meetings in Real Media and Windows Media formats.