Research briefs contain succinct summaries of OPR’s findings that are of interest to university administrators, policymakers, practitioners, researchers, and the public. They cover a wide range of topics.
Achievement Gaps/Barriers to Academic Success
Demographic Profiles/Special Populations
- A Profile of CUNY Students Who Live in Public Housing
- The Educational Experiences and Outcomes of Undocumented College Students
- Hispanic Student Enrollment at CUNY: A Decade of Growth and Change
Financial Aid and Education Costs
- Do CUNY Graduates Stay in New York?
- Table: CUNY Graduates Currently Residing in New York City, by Graduation Year and Degree Level