- 11/30/18: Logue, A.W., Watanabe-Rose, M., Douglas, D. (2016). Should Students Assessed as Needing Remedial Mathematics Take College-Level Quantitative Courses Instead? A Randomized Controlled Trial (paper).
- 11/30/18: Logue, A.W. (2018). The Extensive Evidence of Co-Requisite Remediation’s Effectiveness (commentary).
- 10/19/18: Picciano, A.G. & Jordan, C. (2018). CUNY’s First Fifty Years: Triumphs and Ordeals of a People’s University (presentation).
- 10/5/18: Maggie, F.P. (2018). Faculty and Student Experiences Across Reformed Developmental Math Course Models in CUNY Community Colleges (presentation).
- 10/5/18: Maggie, F.P. (2018). Faculty & Student Experiences Across Redesigned Developmental Math Course Models (paper).