The papers included in this section are works in progress. Comments are welcome.
- S. McDonnell, C. Chellman, C. Littman, and D. Crook (2013). “Implementing Value‐Added Accountability Measures at the City University of New York.” — PAPER UNDER REVIEW
- D. Conger and C. Chellman (2011). “The Educational Experiences and Outcomes of Undocumented College Students.”
- C. Chellman, D. Crook, A. Holod, A.E. Schwartz, and L. Stiefel (2011). “At-Risk At College: Spring Entry as a Disadvantage in Higher Education.” — PAPER UNDER REVISION
- D. Crook, C. Chellman, and A. Holod (2011). “Does Earning an Associate Degree Lead to Better Baccalaureate Outcomes for Transfer Students?”
- D. Crook, C. Chellman, A. Holod, A.E. Schwartz, and L. Stiefel (2011). “At-Risk At College: Achievement Gaps at CUNY.”
- C. Chellman, D. Crook, and V.T. Anderson (2010). “The Intradistrict Distribution of College Preparatory Coursework in New York City.” — PAPER UNDER REVISION
- C. Chellman, V.T. Anderson, and D. Crook (2009). “Examining Postsecondary Performance Gaps by Race, Income, and Gender: Will Closing One Gap Close Them All?”