Policies and Procedures
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Guidelines
Form A Guidelines
Return to Title IV (R2T4) Guidelines
- R2T4 Calendar 2017-2018
- University Academic Levels
- University Grading Policy
- University Dual Majors Policy
- University Manual of General Policy
- University Policy on Military Service
- University Policy on the Submission of Fraudulent Documents
- University Residency Guidelines
- University Tuition & Fee Manual
- University Verification of Student Enrollment Policy
University Withdrawal Policy
- Academic Calendars
- DegreeWorks: a web-based program that enables you to easily track your academic progress.
- ePermit: The online permit process allows students to make arrangements to take courses at other CUNY Colleges without having to contact directly both the home and host colleges for approval
- Evaluate My Transfer Credit: A tool located in your Student Center which allows you to complete your own unofficial Transfer Credit evaluation.
- University Course Catalog: A compendium of courses available to be offered by a college, which contains basic course information such as course number, title, credits, hours, description.
- University Class Schedule: Global Search offers the flexibility to search for courses across multiple CUNY Colleges while the existing search is limited to only one college at a time.
- University Data and Reports
- University Inventory of Degree Programs: A list of academic programs approved by the State of New York which may be offered by the college.
- University Security Information
- Summer Session
- Winter Session
- AACRAO: American Association of Collegiate
- HEUG: Oracle Higher Education User Group
- HESC: NYS Higher Education Services Corporation
- Inside Higher Ed
- MSACROA: Middle States Association of Collegiate Registrars and Officers of Admission
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- NJ/NY ACRAO: New Jersey-New York Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- NYSTAA: New York State Transfer and Articulation Association