The University spans 24 campuses across the city’s five boroughs providing exceptional access for high school graduates, high academic quality, numerous programs to support student completion and deep connections with important industries for career success:
- 11 Senior Colleges, each with a rigorous baccalaureate degree program and enriching campus experience.
- 7 Community Colleges provide high-quality associate degree programs that prepare students for senior colleges or entry into professional careers.
- 6 Graduate, Honors and Professional Schools, offering more than 30 doctoral programs and
- Six CUNY colleges are among the top 10 nationwide in promoting social mobility, moving lower-income students into the middle class and beyond with excellent jobs.
- CUNY has produced 70 Fulbright scholars, 10 Truman scholars, 7 Marshall Scholars, 7 Rhodes scholars in recent years, and two of the last three Pulitzers for poetry.
- 8 in 10 CUNY college graduates carry no federal loan debt.