This guide provides you with examples of how to write and format a plethora of academic actions that are required to be reported in the Chancellor’s University Report. Actions such as changes to existing programs or courses; new certificate programs, courses or academic centers (as opposed to institutes which require approval by CAPPR) and international agreements are just some of the actions appropriate for the CUR. Please also note that the guide shows you which subcategory within the Academic Affairs section of the report you should place your item. If you have an item for which you believe there is no example please contact Ken Norz, University Academic Affairs Manager, at either 646-664-8028 or

Guidelines for the Presentation of Academic Matters in the Chancellors University Report