- CUNY Games Conference: submissions due November 10, 2018
- Understanding Diverse and Inclusive Communities Conference at Queens College – November 12-13, 2018
- CUNY Faculty Development Initiative (CFDI): applications due November 19, 2018
- PSC-CUNY Research Awards: applications due December 15, 2018
- Diversifying CUNY’s Leadership: A CUNY-Harvard Consortium: applications due December 21, 2018
- CUNY Faculty Diversity and Inclusion Conference: proposals due January 7, 2019
- CUNY Academy Adjunct Faculty Travel Awards for Conferences: apply by April 15, 2019
- Joint CUNY-RFCUNY Faculty Travel Program: applications accepted on a rolling basis.
Congratulations to BMCC's 2018 Distinguished Teaching Awardees!
The Office of Faculty Affairs aims to work collaboratively with colleagues across the university to ensure that CUNY is a place where faculty are supported and recognized for their essential contributions to our students, the university and their disciplines. Current areas of emphasis include:
- Faculty development
- Cultivating academic leadership
- Reviewing central office policies and procedures with the goal of revising those that hinder the ability of the colleges to recruit, hire and retain faculty
- Identifying areas where the Office of Academic Affairs can help the university and the colleges address faculty-related issues