- Faculty Fellowship Publication Program (FFPP) Proposals from untenured, tenure-track Assistant Professors are due October 28, 2016.
- Advanced Research Collaborative (ARC) Applications for Distinguished CUNY Fellowships are due October 31, 2016.
- STEM Faculty Development Grant Proposals for the redesign of introductory/gateway STEM courses at CUNY ASAP colleges are due November 7, 2016.
Annemarie Nicols-Grinenko, Ph.D
University Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs
The Office of Faculty Affairs aims to work collaboratively with colleagues across the university to ensure that CUNY is a place where faculty are supported and recognized for their essential contributions to our students, the university and their disciplines. Current areas of emphasis include:
- Faculty development
- Cultivating academic leadership
- Reviewing central office policies and procedures with the goal of revising those that hinder the ability of the colleges to recruit, hire and retain faculty
- Identifying areas where the Office of Academic Affairs can help the colleges address faculty-related issues (e.g., those identified in the recent COACHE survey)