- New ACLS Fellowships for Community College Faculty: applications due September 26, 2018
- Joint CUNY-RFCUNY Faculty Travel Program: applications accepted on a rolling basis.
Congratulations to BMCC's 2018 Distinguished Teaching Awardees!
The Office of Faculty Affairs aims to work collaboratively with colleagues across the university to ensure that CUNY is a place where faculty are supported and recognized for their essential contributions to our students, the university and their disciplines. Current areas of emphasis include:
- Faculty development
- Cultivating academic leadership
- Reviewing central office policies and procedures with the goal of revising those that hinder the ability of the colleges to recruit, hire and retain faculty
- Identifying areas where the Office of Academic Affairs can help the colleges address faculty-related issues (e.g., those identified in the recent COACHE survey)