- Junior Faculty Research Award Program: Applications due January 15, 2017
- Chancellor’s Research Fellowship Program: Applications due February 7, 2017
- CUNY Student Sustainability Competition (faculty mentors receive research support): One page proposals due February 15, 2017
- Interdisciplinary Research Grant Program: Proposals due March 3, 2017
- Felix Gross Awards: Nominations due March 6, 2017 at 9:00am
- The CUNY Academy’s Travel Awards for Associate Professors: Applications accepted until April 20, 2017 or until funding runs out.
Annemarie Nicols-Grinenko, Ph.D
University Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs
Dr. Ilona Kretzschmar, City College, Named 2016 AAAS Fellow!
Hunter College Professor Olorunseun Ogunwobi wins Carnegie Fellowship
The Office of Faculty Affairs aims to work collaboratively with colleagues across the university to ensure that CUNY is a place where faculty are supported and recognized for their essential contributions to our students, the university and their disciplines. Current areas of emphasis include:
- Faculty development
- Cultivating academic leadership
- Reviewing central office policies and procedures with the goal of revising those that hinder the ability of the colleges to recruit, hire and retain faculty
- Identifying areas where the Office of Academic Affairs can help the colleges address faculty-related issues (e.g., those identified in the recent COACHE survey)