- Registration for Preparation for Teaching Online: A Foundational Workshop for CUNY Faculty opens May 5th. Workshops will be held on June 5-18 and July 17-30, 2017.
- Joint CUNY-RFCUNY Faculty Travel Program: Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
Dr. Ilona Kretzschmar, City College, Named 2016 AAAS Fellow!
Hunter College Professor Olorunseun Ogunwobi wins Carnegie Fellowship
The Office of Faculty Affairs aims to work collaboratively with colleagues across the university to ensure that CUNY is a place where faculty are supported and recognized for their essential contributions to our students, the university and their disciplines. Current areas of emphasis include:
- Faculty development
- Cultivating academic leadership
- Reviewing central office policies and procedures with the goal of revising those that hinder the ability of the colleges to recruit, hire and retain faculty
- Identifying areas where the Office of Academic Affairs can help the colleges address faculty-related issues (e.g., those identified in the recent COACHE survey)
Annemarie Nicols-Grinenko, Ph.D.
University Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs