Other Legal Resources
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Immigration Advocates Network: Find a directory of nonprofit legal providers with free or low-cost services
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA): Find attorneys who provide immigration services at low or no cost.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association: Online Immigration Lawyer Referral Service
- New York City Bar Association: Find free or low cost legal services.
- Immigration Law Help: Online directory of nearly 1,000 free or low-cost nonprofit immigration legal services providers in all 50 states
- American Civic Association: Provides services to recent immigrants
- New York Immigration Coalition: Provides list of authorized nonprofit immigration legal service organizations
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center: Offers immigration attorneys with expertise in family-based immigration, humanitarian relief, naturalization and citizenship, immigration enforcement, and removal defense
Organizations to Watch
The following organizations are actively working to protect rights and support immigrants. Visit these websites regularly for new information and guidance: