Use our resources to help prepare you for the test.
- The CUNY Assessment Tests are critical in measuring your readiness for college success. These high-stakes tests evaluate your competency in areas of reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Your results on the CUNY Assessment Tests can determine admission to four-year colleges.
- Your results on the CUNY Assessment Tests can determine whether or not you can enroll in credit-bearing courses directly, or if you must first take non-credit courses in reading, writing, math, or ESL.
- The three CUNY Assessment Tests are given in Reading, Writing, and Math.
- Prepare for the tests: Use the resources available to prepare for the CUNY Assessment Tests.