Resources for CUNY Assessment Test in Reading
Resources for CUNY Assessment Test in Writing
- Learn about the Writing Test
- Information for Students
- Student Handbook
- Practice Exercises for Students
Resources for CUNY Assessment Test in Math
- Learn about the Mathematics Test
- Mathematics Practice Questions:
Resources for Ability to Benefit (ATB) Tests for TAP Eligibility
- Learn about the Ability to Benefit (ATB) Test
- Download the ACCUPLACER Study App and review the Reading Comprehension, Sentence Skills, and Arithmetic modules
- ATB Sample Questions
Resources for CUNY Elementary Algebra Final Exam
Topics Covered on the Exam
NOTE: Viewing PDF files requires a PDF Reader. Download the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader if needed.
- What are CUNY’s college readiness requirements?
- How do the University’s college readiness requirements affect admission to CUNY for freshmen?
- How do college readiness requirements affect admission to CUNY for transfer students?
- What are the CUNY Assessment Tests (CAT) in Reading, Writing, and Mathematics?
- What skills do each of the tests measure?
- What scores on the CAT in Reading, Writing, and Mathematics must students achieve to demonstrate college readiness?
- What scores make students eligible for an automatic retest on the CATs?
- What resources are available to assist me in preparing for the CATs?
- How do students in a top-level developmental course demonstrate readiness to take college level courses?
- What resources are available to assist me in preparing for the CUNY Elementary Algebra Final Exam?
- Who is required to meet the ability to benefit (ATB) testing requirement for NY State TAP eligibility?
- Is it possible to make special arrangements for testing?