- The Fall 2019 Admission Application will be available on September 1, 2018.
- The Spring 2019 Admission Application is still available.
- The Fall 2018 Admission Application is now closed. However, some colleges are still reviewing new applications for the Fall 2018 semester
via the Direct Admission process…
Type a question or keyword above.
Thank you for your interest in The City University of New York. The following is a list of application postmark deadlines and admission notification dates. The deadline dates below do not apply to the CUNY School of Professional Studies.
|Freshman/Transfer||Fall: February 1||Fall: rolling basis beginning mid-February to July 1|
|Freshman/Transfer||Spring: September 15||Spring: rolling basis beginning mid-October to December 15|
|Macaulay Honors College||December 1 at |
6:00 PM (EST)
|Brooklyn College: BA/MD Program||December 15||Two-step Process**|
|The City College Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture||January 1||See General Freshman or Transfer Admission Above|
|The City College Grove School of Engineering||Fall: February 1 |
Spring: September 15
|See General Freshman or Transfer Admission Above|
|The City College BS/MD Program at the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education||January 8||Two-step Process**|
|Queens College: Aaron Copland School of Music||December 1||Two-step Process ***|
*Two-step notification process:
1) Beginning in mid-February applicants will be notified of their admission decision as General Freshman by all college choices listed on their application.
2) March 15 – Macaulay applicants will be notified of their admission decision into Macaulay Honors College by only one of the college choices listed on their application.
**All other applicants to selective programs will be notified of their admission decision at a later date.
***The admissions review for the Queens College Aaron Copland School of Music (ACSM) is a two-step process: Admission to Queens College and admission to the ACSM after an Audition.
Please visit the ACSM website for more information.