- The Fall 2018 Admission Application is now closed. However, some colleges are still reviewing new applications for the Fall 2018 semester
via the Direct Admission process….
- The Spring 2019 Admission Application will be available on June 1st, 2018..
- Please be advised that the CUNY Online Application (General Freshman, Macaulay Honors College, General Transfer and School of Professional Studies) is unavailable Monday through Thursday from 11pm to 2am and Friday from 11pm through 11am Saturday morning. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
Type a question or keyword above.
Check Application Status
Follow the instructions below to check the status of your Admission Application. After submitting supporting documents, please allow 6-8 weeks for your application status to update. Please note that all materials and documents submitted as part of an application for admission become the property of CUNY/UAPC and cannot be returned.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
Domestic Freshman and Transfer Applicants: Log-in to the CUNY Portal by following these steps:
- Visit the CUNY Portal Log-in webpage and enter your CUNY Portal username and password and click “Log-in”
- On the Citizen CUNY main page, select “Apply Online” located in the center of the page. If you are currently attending CUNY, you must first select “ADMISSIONS/FINANCIAL AID” in the top navigation menu.
- Select “Admission,” then “Online Application” from the left sidebar.
Students Educated Outside the U.S.
Email your inquiry to our Help Desk for Students at email@example.com.
Include your Application Control Number (10-digit number beginning with a “W” that can be found in your Application Summary Package) in the body of the email.
If you discover an error after you have submitted your Admission Application and paid the Application Processing Fee, please email our Help Desk for Students at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Application Control Number (ten-digit number beginning with a W that is listed on your Application Summary Package)
- Date of Birth
- Include a description of the error
- Include “Update Application” in the subject line of your email
Did you forget your CUNY Portal password?
If you have forgotten your password you may use the online self-service option to reset it. Follow the on-screen directions to receive a new password at your registered email address.
Did you forget your CUNY Portal username?
If you have forgotten your username, please email our Help Desk for Students at email@example.com with the following information:
First and Last Name
Email Address used at time of registration
Include “Username Request” in the subject line of your email.
Need Additional Help?
If you require additional assistance, you may wish to schedule an appointment at the
CUNY Welcome Center >>