When is the application deadline?
- At the current time application are accepted three times a year.
- Deadlines are March 1, July 1, and November 1. Application are to be postmarked no later than the dates listed above.
- Upon receipt of your application, you will receive an email from Gabrielle Carletti notifying you that your application has been received.
When should I apply for the scholarship?
- Students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship one semester prior to starting their clinical hours.
- If you plan to begin your clinical hours during the fall semester you should apply for the scholarship for the July 1 deadline.
- If you plan to begin your clinical hours during the spring or winter semester you should apply for the scholarship for the November 1 deadline.
- If you plan to begin your clinical hours during the summer semester you should apply for the scholarship for the March 1 deadline.
- If you have already started your clinical hours’ requirement you are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
How much is the scholarship award?
- $15.00 per completed clinical hour, with a total maximum scholarship amount of up to $27,000. (Please note, any clinical hours completed prior to the Spring 2018 semester will be awarded at a rate of $10.00 per completed clinical hour.)
When are scholarship awards received?
- If you are awarded a scholarship your award will be received at the end of each semester in which clinical hours are completed. Your program’s director &/or coordinator will confirm all clinical internship hours completed.
***Applying for the scholarship and meeting the eligibility requirements does not guarantee you will receive a scholarship***