When is the application deadline?
- At the current time application are accepted three times a year.
- Deadlines are March 1, July 1, and November 1. Application are to be postmarked no later than the dates listed above.
- Upon receipt of your application, you will receive an email from Gabrielle Carletti notifying you that your application has been received.
When should I apply for the scholarship?
- Students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship one semester prior to starting their clinical hours.
- If you plan to begin your clinical hours during the fall 2017 semester you should apply for the scholarship for the July 1 deadline.
- If you plan to begin your clinical hours during the spring 2018 semester you should apply for the scholarship for the November 1 deadline.
- If you plan to begin your clinical hours during the summer 2018 semester you should apply for the scholarship for the March 1 deadline.
- If you have already started your clinical hours’ requirement you are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
How much is the scholarship award?
- $10.00 per completed clinical hour, with a total maximum scholarship amount of up to $15,000. (Please note, the rate per hour and the total scholarship amount can be subject to change.)
When are scholarship awards received?
- If you are awarded a scholarship your award will be received at the end of each semester in which clinical hours are completed. Your program’s director &/or coordinator will confirm all clinical internship hours completed.
***Applying for the scholarship and meeting the eligibility requirements does not guarantee you will receive a scholarship***