- Eating Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- ADHD (Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- PTSD (Posttraumatic Stress Disorder)
- More Information
- New York State Office of Mental Health Treatment Locator
- New York City Treatment (Mental Health and Substance Abuse) Locator
- New York State Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services Treatment Locator
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Call NYC Well
English: 1-888-NYC-WELL (1-888-692-9355), Press 2
Call 711 (Relay Service for Deaf/Hard of Hearing)
Español: 1-888-692-9355, Press 3
中文: 1-888-692-9355, Press 4
Interpreters are available for 200+ languages. Stay on the line, and you will be connected with a counselor who can connect you to translator services.
NYC Well Counselors are trained to accept calls from hearing impaired individuals using Video Relay Services.
- Text NYC Well
Text WELL to 65173
A service for NYC residents, available 24/7/365. Text anytime!
For English, when prompted text 1
For Spanish, when prompted text 2
For Chinese, when prompted text 3
Interpreters are available for 200+ languages. Call 1-888-NYC-WELL to be connected with a counselor who can connect you to translator services.
- Crisis Text Line
Text “START” to 741-741
- Mental Health Association Crisis Hotline Services
- Crisis Text Line
- Ali Forney Center
Offers emergency and transitional housing, drop-in services, meals, support groups, counseling and medical services for LGBTQ homeless youth.
- Sylvia’s Place at Metropolitan Community Church
Provides social services for the homeless and the hungry, including people living with HIV/AIDS, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and intersex (LGBTQI) youth.
- Safe Horizon Streetwork Project
Provides services for runaway and homeless youth, including emergency housing, food, clothing, showers, medical care, needle exchange and an HIV support group.
- Covenant House
Provides emergency shelter, crisis care, counseling and clothing.
- Trinity Place Shelter
Transitional housing program for LGBTQ youth ages 18-24 in New York City.