555 W. 57th Street
New York, NY 10019
CUNYWIDE HEALTH INSURANCE ENROLLMENT WEEK
Do you have health insurance? If not, please go to your health services office on your campus during the week of October 15th to enroll in a health plan.
If you miss that week, not to worry, you can still enroll during Open enrollment at the New York State of Health marketplace from November 1, 2018-January 31, 2019 or see your campus health services personnel for dates and times an enroller will be on campus.
Take charge of your health today!
Baruch College CUNY Health Care Navigator
- Navigators are on campus Tuesdays and Thursdays during the day and Wednesdays for evening students
- Fidelis—Tuesdays 9am-5pm Boylan Café Table 2
- WellCare—Tuesdays & Thursdays: 10am-6:30pm Whitehead Lobby Table 1
- United Healthcare—Mondays & Wednesdays: 10am-3pm Boylan Café table 1
- Ombuds Services, Higher Education Case Manager—Daniel Frazer 718-951-5580 Room 119 Roosevelt
- New York State of health 855-355-5777 or https://nystateny.gov
- Wednesdays 9am-5pm (Health services)
3rd Floor Cafeteria West Lobby
- Mondays: Fidelis 10am-5pm
- Tuesdays: United Health care 10am-5pm
- Wednesdays: NADAP 10am-5pm
- Mondays 10am-4pm (Old Gym Building 1st Floor)
Medgar Evers College
- Tuesdays: Fidelis 10am-2pm
- Tuesdays: United Health Care 2pm-5pm
- Wednesdays: Enrollment Specialist—answer your insurance questions and discuss how to use your insurance
- Thursdays: United HealthCare 10am-4pm
- Thursdays: United Health Care 10am-3pm Frese Hall 10am-3pm
- Fridays: Charles B. Wang Community Health Center 9am-4pm Frese Hall Room 303
- Every Thursday and Friday during the semester enrollers are available
Health Insurance Providers’ Schedule
- Mondays: Empire Blue Cross 9am-1pm
- Tuesdays: WellCare 9:30am-2:30pm
Office of CityWide Health Insurance Access
In collaboration with Human Resources Administration’s Office of Citywide Health Insurance Access (OCHIA), facilitated enrollers are made available on campus offering health insurance programs to eligible students.
Call 311 for more information and to find out where you can enroll in a public health insurance program in your neighborhood or log on to the NYC Health Insurance Link
NYC State of Health
Eligible students may sign up for Medicaid and Child Health Plus through the Exchange at any time. To view health insurance options available on the Exchange, visit the NY State of Health Official Health Plan Marketplace website or call 1-855-355-5777.
For more information about health insurance options, visit the Office of Citywide Health Insurance Access NYC Health Insurance Link, or find out when you can speak with an Enrollment Navigator on your campus by visiting your campus Health Services Center.
|Guide to Health Insurance and Health Care Services for Immigrants in New York City (English)|