CUNY Wellness Festival
Annual Spring Wellness Festival Event brings together over 250 communities and national health organizations. The goal at the Wellness Festival is early detection and disease prevention through education and screening. Screenings may be selective on campus. Free screenings include breast cancer, cholesterol, dental, diabetes, hearing, HIV/AIDS, hypertension, vision and many more…
World AIDS Day
World AIDS Day was first observed on December 1, 1988, to strengthen global efforts to address the challenges of the AIDS pandemic, which continues to spread throughout every region of the world.
To find out about how you can participate in your campus’ events, please visit one of our Campus Health Services.
- The National HIV and STD Testing Resources Web site (aka HIVtest.org and FindSTDtest.org) is a service of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This Web site provides users with locations for HIV and STD testing and STD vaccines around the United States
- Google map with location of free HIV testing throughout New York City
- No time to eat? GET YOUR HEALTHY EATING PACKET!
- Fruits & Veggies: Small snack, big energy
- Grow NYC: Fresh Food Box Locations
- The Corbin Hill Food Project Corbin Hill Farm was established to supply fruits and vegetables to areas of New York City that have limited access to fresh produce.