The Civil Service Pathways Fellowship is a joint effort between CUNY and NYC DCAS to put you on the fast track to becoming a City employee. Open only to CUNY graduates, the Fellowship is a two-year program in which you will work full time at a City agency, receive training and become eligible to take the civil service exam after the first year. Unlike other fellowships, the Civil Service Pathways Fellowship helps to prepare and facilitate a seamless transition from fellow to a City employee.
The Civil Service Pathways Fellowship has three distinct career tracks that are in high demand at City agencies.
- Policy and Program Analysis
- Data and Digital Services
- Procurement and Finance
- Graduated from CUNY with a Bachelor’s between June 2018 and December 2019
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Prior work, internship or project experience related to your chosen track
- This program is only open to U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
Applications for positions starting in January 2019 will open on Monday, February 25th. The priority deadline to apply is March 15th and applications close Thursday, April 4th.
- Click here to register: Symplicity Login
- Confirm your email address
- Wait for a manager to approve your account
- Upload your resume, cover letter, transcripts and essays to apply.
If you have any issues applying please contact Caroline Thrun at Caroline.Thrun@cuny.edu