CUNYCAP students, through a work schedule of approximately 20 hours per week, have made significant contributions within the areas of admissions, financial aid, career development, counseling, academic advisement, health services and student activities at all CUNY senior and community colleges.
In addition to providing assistance to college and high school students, CUNYCAP participants gain impressive experience, receive a NY State minimum wage hourly salary, and are eligible for a tuition waiver of up to six (6) CUNY graduate credits for each of the fall and spring semesters (excluding summers) at the New York State resident rate.
- A bachelor’s degree earned with a record of academic achievement from any CUNY college.
- Enrollment as a matriculated student in a CUNY graduate program.
- Available a minimum of 15 through a maximum of 20 hours per week during the fall and spring semesters, primarily during daytime hours.
- Complete an application and supporting documents.
- Email completed application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fall/Spring Application Due by October 1st
- Spring Only Application Due by January 30th
- Two letters of recommendation, ideally one from faculty and one from a work supervisor (emailed by the recommender to: email@example.com)
- Resume outlining work experience.
- Proof of undergraduate graduation (copy of diploma or final transcript).
You may call 646-664-3589 to receive an automated information reference to the CUNYCAP program.