CUNYCAP students, through a work schedule of approximately 20 hours per week, have made significant contributions within the areas of admissions, financial aid, career development, counseling, academic advisement, health services and student activities at all CUNY senior and community colleges.
In addition to providing assistance to college and high school students, CUNYCAP participants gain impressive experience, receive a salary of $12.00 per hour, and are eligible for a tuition waiver of up to six CUNY graduate credits for each of the fall and spring semesters (excluding summers) at the New York State resident rate.
- A bachelor’s degree earned with a record of academic achievement from any CUNY college.
- Enrollment as a matriculated student in a CUNY graduate program.
- Available a minimum of 15 through a maximum of 20 hours per week during the fall and spring semesters, primarily during DAYTIME hours.
- Complete an application.
Click on this link to fill out the 2017-18 CUNYCap Application
- Contact the Central Office of CUNY for more information and an initial screening interview.
- Please bring the following documents to your screening interview:
- Two letters of recommendation, ideally one from faculty and one from a work supervisor.
- Resume outlining work experience.
- Proof of undergraduate graduation (copy of diploma or final transcript).
- Copy of acceptance letter to graduate school.
To set up an initial screening and orientation email us at: email@example.com
Or call us at 646-664-3589