A List Of References & Resources
- US DHHS Office for Human Research Protections publications, including regulations, policies and guidelines are available here.
- US Food and Drug Administration Regulations Relating to Good Clinical Practices and Clinical Trials are available here.
- The National Commission for the Protection of Human Subjects of Biomedical and Behavioral Research’s “The Belmont Report” is available here.
- The World Medical Association’s “Declaration of Helsinki: Ethical Principles for Medical Research Involving Human Subjects” is available here.
- The National Institutes of Health Research Involving Human Subjects web site is available here.
- The National Institutes of Health resources for stem cell research are available here.
- World Health Organization’s “Standards and Operational Guidance for Ethics Review of Health-Related Research with Human Participants” is available here