CUNY subscribes to the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative’s (CITI) research compliance courses to fulfill CUNY’s educational requirements. For information on training requirements and available training modules, please click here.
Select presentations, handouts and other materials are available at our Resource Library.
On-Demand Research Compliance Workshops
The Office of Research Compliance is offering the following on-demand training workshops. Each workshop requires a minimum of 10 attendees. To schedule a workshop, please contact your college’s HRPP Office or Heather Ferreri, Assistant Director for Research Compliance, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Human Research Protection Program 101: Overview of the CUNY IRB Process & Open Q&A with an IRB member. Information regarding what constitutes human subjects research and what types of research is considered exempt vs. expedited.
- Student Research & Faculty Advisors: Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Management: Tools & skills needed to proactively manage research projects effectively
- Prisoner Studies: Considerations for working with and collecting data from incarcerated individuals
- Collaborative Research: Best practices and tools for collaborative research including data sharing.
- Conflict of Interest: Managing competing interests